I believe wholeheartedly that you can change and to enable this to happen I offer a warm, safe and confidential environment to provide a therapeutic relationship which is honest genuine empathic and accepting.
My counselling approach allows you the opportunity to talk freely and be heard. To share with someone who will not judge you, but who will listen and use counselling skills to help you:
- reduce confusion
- gain a clear insight into what is troubling you
- work through your situation at your pace, exploring perhaps what you would like to be different and what fears and anxieties are emotionally blocking you.
Your counselling will enable you to draw on your own resources to find solutions, helping you rebuild your life.
People seek counselling for many reasons:
You may be experiencing feelings of:
You may be living with:
- an abusive or unhappy relationship
- an eating disorder or addiction
- a mental illness
- an obsessive compulsive disorder
- a recent or past trauma
- sexuality/sexual difficulties
- financial worries or unemployment
The range of suffering is immense and coupled with the pressures of every day life could make a situation intolerable. I have vast experience in helping you with all of the above.